A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, March 04, 2016

Friendly Piglet

Winston is a fairly young pig - he will be 2 years old in July.  There are times when he can be - shall we say - a bit snitty towards strangers.  He has been known to swipe, nip and charge - the little pink turd....

Today we had some folks come into the yard to do some work and I didn't notice because I was on a conference call.  I am happy to report that little Mister was quite friendly and well behaved.  He approached the guys and sniffed them, let them pet him and investigated their equipment.  Once they turned on something that made a loud noise he moved away and was quite happy to see me when I opened the door to let him inside.

I am so thankful that he was a nice boy and didn't act aggressively.

No comments: