- Around 5:30 Winston and Emma get their dinners - I feed them separately because Winston is - well - a pig...and he eats his dinner and then tries to eat Emma's as well
- At some point between 6 and 9 I head down to critter land to check in on the ferrets and kitties.
- The kitties get their canned cat food - both Aggie and Oliver yowl like they have never had a meal before - silly cats
- Phoebe and Oliver get their thyroid meds on their ear
- Ferrets get hands put on each of them - they get picked up, loved on, checked out, loved on some more
- Ferrets get gravy (ferret food with warm water)
- We do a bit of cleanup and make sure everyone is settled in for the night
- Around 8:30 or so Winston and Emma go out for their last potty break. Tonight that is not happening because Winston was outside until late and he won't need to go and Emma won't come out from under the bed because it's raining. Did I mention the dog and the pig both hate the rain?
- Around 9 - 9:30 I tuck Winston in - this consists of cookies in bed, laying next to him and rubbing on his belly and then covering him up with his blankets. He's not spoiled.
We are lucky in that for the most part Emma and Winston sleep through the night. Winston is an early riser but he almost never wakes us in the middle of the night. The ferrets and kitties are up and down over the course of the night but they have their own space and can get as rambunctious as they like.
I love the evening routine - heading to bed after 12 cuddles and snuggles is good for my soul....