A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Giant Pink Turd....

Wow!  Winston is on the naughty rampage today.  Not listening, breaking into the garden, just in general being a giant pink turd.  Given that he decided to go under the deer fencing and eat the freshly planted blueberry plant I think that he will no longer be allowed to go to play while I work in the garden.  He can still go on our afternoon walks - they are in the other direction.

Pigs are actually quite sensitive and get their feelings hurt fairly easily.  He got yelled at and he knew I was pissed.  I went to check on him a bit ago and he was pouting in his bed.  We made up and I was able to do some maintenance on his ears, eyes and teeth - he loves getting pampered.  The pollen is making his eyes itch so he let me do some eyedrops (colloidal silver) as well.  He had some cookies and some cuddles and all is right in the world again....  He is napping happily under his blanket - likely dreaming up some new and exciting turdy plans...




No comments: