A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A Change in Scenery

The baby ferrets love a change in scenery in critter land.  They love it when I rearrange the furniture or bring in a new box or blanket.  They particularly love bath towels.  Once I have used my towel and its ready to go into the laundry I take it down to their area and let them play with it for a couple of days.

Yesterday I took them a towel and tonight when I went to put them to bed I found that they had dragged it into the hall closet and all seven ferrets were piled up underneath happily sleeping away.  I pile up their toys when I vacuum - it takes a couple of hours for those to be spread all over everywhere as well.

I love that they are engaged and playing with their toys and each other.  I was watering the front flowerbed and enjoyed watching them wrestle and chase each other this morning.  I do love that bunch of weasels with all my heart!

No comments: