- Deer fencing + dog + pig = no bueno....Neither the dog nor the pig can see the fence. Winston is at least smart enough to lift it up and go under the bottom. Emma runs into it and proceed to hop around like the Easter Bunny. Now - when I say that Winston is smart - its actually not a good thing - if he can get under the fence that means he can get to the plants for a snack. Might need to do a perimeter reinforcement somehow.
- If only I could harness the rooting power of the pig I would never need to weed or shovel - ever. He is a machine.
- Emma loves the great outdoors - so long as there is a human out there with her.
- Gardening is hard work - even harder when you are babysitting the dog and pig.
- Both Winston and Emma are afraid of the wind - that seems like that's a funky thing to be afraid of.
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Gardening with a Dog and a Pig
Posted by TheGrantZookeeper at 19:36