A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, November 02, 2012

2:56 am

Ugh - critters are wild tonight....I think all the snoozing during the super cloudy days of Sandy has made them restless.  At 2:56 Clooney woke me.  I can't be mad at him - he was playing and trying to be independent - he was just noisy.  I laid there for a bit but could not go back to sleep....

Downstairs I went - on the couch.  Zoey, Oliver and Phoebe were WILD - racing through the living room chasing each other, tackling, jumping on the couch and on me....

Then Madison came down to see what the commotion was and climbed on the couch and played under my blanket....

Add a bit of carpet scratching by Emma....

Only Aggie and Nigel were innocent.  It has the makings of a long Friday....

No comments: