A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Embroidery Monster

Oooohhhh boy - I have created a monster....  I am so loving my new embroidery sewing machine that I have thought up 479 projects - many of them having to do with the critters.  So far I have come up the following long list of critter related ideas:


  • Personalized collar for Emma
  • Personalized leash for Emma
  • Beds for Emma and Kitties
  • Blankets for Ferrets and Nigel
  • Personalized stocking for Madison
  • Personalized scarves for Emma
  • Mats for under the food bowls
  • Towels for baths
  • Cage redo for Nigel with these CUTE hedgehog patterns I found
Oh goodness - I could go on and on and on....stop the insanity.....


No comments: