A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Election Day

I voted.  Wouldn't it be great if all my critters could vote - I could almost sway the state!  :)

Critters are doing well today - in particular Miss Madison has been active all day.  She has been playing with Clooney, Oliver and me for the bulk of the morning - I love it when she's like this!!

Its cloudy here today - this makes all the critters and the humans a bit slower and sleepier.  Emma is under the bed, kitties are sprawled in various locations and ferrets and Nigel are sacked out.  Now we wait - spending the long night waiting for the returns and hoping for the outcome we want.  My fingers and toes are crossed.....


Happy Birthday Miss Madison - the big 1 year old today!

No comments: