A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Falling Back

I so hate the time change...ick.  The critters most definitely do not get the idea of an extra hour of sleep.  Nigel was up running on his wheel bright and early.  Kitties were all over me in the bed this morning.  Mr. Clooney was up on the bed trying to get me to go downstairs to get his stick - he was an hour earlier than normal.  Only Miss Madison was sleeping in because its cloudy and she is definitely not a morning critter....

I don't like it dark in the mornings and dark when you get off work - its my personal opinion we should stay on DST year round....no one asked me though so.....

Emma had a bath last night with her special medicated shampoo.  Kitties and ferrets have been combed with the fine tooth comb to make sure no sand fleas are lurking - so far I haven't seen a one.

Nigel is going to get a cage clean out today....litter boxes always need scooped around here....on to the critter chores....

No comments: