A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, November 09, 2012

Moments of Panic

This is one of those times when I think having free range ferrets is a crappy idea.  I could not find Madison ANYWHERE today.  I searched everywhere.  Called her over and over....the bonus room looked like it was burgled with the furniture turned over.  Nothing....

I called and called - more panicked with each passing moment.  I think that was reflected in my voice because when she finally did come to find me she thought she was in trouble.  Once I scooped her up and showered her with kisses all was right in the world.

I am not sure what exactly I think has happened to them if I can't find them....maybe that they have gotten out somehow or that they are hurt or sick or stuck.  I know its somewhat  irrational but sometimes all logic just goes out the window.  I am happy I can report that she is fine and I am too.....

No comments: