A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, November 05, 2012

Monday, Monday....

Where do the weekends go?  How is it already Monday?  Cripes....  of course - my critter chores did not get done this weekend....I will have to squeeze them into my monumental list of To Do's for today I guess.  Nigel's cage is pretty grubby and the cat box....ugh....the cat box.

Critters are all up and about this morning - they don't care about the time change - they got up EARLY....it will take a bit for all of us to adjust I guess.  Emma seems to be doing pretty well with her skin issues - she did get a bath on Saturday with her special shampoo.  Madison got her nails clipped and the ferrets and the kitties got brushed.  That was about it for critter maintenance accomplishments.

No comments: