A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, November 19, 2012

6 Critter Sprawl

Sadly my cell phone and my camera are both downstairs...if I get up to get a camera at least one of the critters will follow....which will make it impossible to capture the six critter sprawl currently occurring on the bed.

Emma is at the foot of the bed curled up sleeping.  Oliver and Zoey and sprawled on my side of the bed.  Aggie is sleeping on the pillows.  Phoebe is in the box at the end of the bed.  Nigel is curled up in his cow blanket snoozing right next to me.  The only critters not in attendance are the ferrets - Clooney is sacked out in his chair in Nigel's room.  Not sure why we call it Nigel's room but we do.  Miss Madison is sleeping in her favorite sleeping spot under the couch in the bonus room.

Now - I just have to figure out who to relocate so I can actually get in the bed....

No comments: