A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Critter Camera

Oh the best laid plans - I was going to take some time today to take some photos of the critters....WOW - what a day.  Between work meetings, deliverables, errands, phone calls and an evening meeting with the handy man who is going to do some stuff for me around the house....the day is gone.  Now its dark and I am out of steam so no pictures for your viewing pleasure.  There is always tomorrow I guess.

Critters are all good though - I am happy to report that everyone seems to be doing great.  Emma seems to be over her case of the itchies - no scratching or biting at her skin for several days now.  Kitties are all as lazy as ever.  Ferrets are doing fantastic and my baby boy Nigel is happy and content - he is having a pretty good day today - minimal huffing - crickets and worms...what more could a hedgehog want?

No comments: