A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Birthday Critter Bonanza

Today was my birthday and it was a great day.  I got some time with my critters (only captured a few snaps) - I think Finn wins today's cuteness award...




Then we went for a cruise on a local lake and captured some wildlife photos:

















While we were cruising around the lake we found this little guy in distress and saved him from drowning.  He was so exhausted when we fished him out of the lake he just hung out with me and rested.  Once we got back to shore we found a good spot and let him go - he was all dry by then and seemed to be okay - hopping from one branch to another and then flying a short way.  I hope he is okay and has a good long life...



It was a great critter filled birthday!

No comments: