A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Snapless

I had every intention of pulling out the camera today and getting some shots of Nigel, the kitties and Emma.  It never happened.  Today was filled with chores and lots of work and no time for cameras.  I did spend some quality one on one time with Finn this morning - he was in the mood to play and most of his critter siblings were snoozing.  The babies and Madison helped me change the bed this evening - that was an adventure.  Nigel had lots of out of the cage time today.  Zoey and Phoebe are hanging out with me as I type and I spent some time with Ollie and Aggie during my long stretch of conference calls.  Emma and I had some outside time and some toy time and Clooney kept me company while I was in the tub.  So - I got to have some critter time but I didn't have time to document it.  Maybe tomorrow or sometime over the long weekend.


No comments: