A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Funky Critter Stuff

There are some crazy things on the market for your critters.  Some of them I find intriguing and some are just whacky.  I keep waiting for someone to ask me to be a critter product tester - it would be awesome - but so far no offers....

How about this one - a washing system for dirty doggie feet:


This one made me  laugh out loud - and you all think I do crazy things for my crittters:


I think Emma needs a pair or two of these:


And how about this snazzy ensemble for Oliver - I feel certain he would love it:


And these for the girl kitties - we can't leave them out:


Oh - don't forget this most practical number - I can see me with the four ferrets - out for a stroll:




How about something like this for Nigel:



No comments: