A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, September 27, 2013

A Morning in the Life of....Theo

I have said multiple times - that Theo boy is wild.  The other day my dad was here and he got to observe first hand - he is WILD!  So - I thought I would try to capture a morning in the life of my newest addition so you could see...he is not bad - he is just W I L D:

4:47 am  Visit humans in the bed to see what they are doing
4:48 am  Leave humans because they won't play with me
6:24 am  Try again to get the humans to play with me - its starting to work
6:40 am  Bite human feet - this always works
7:01 am  Wrestle with Finnegan under the covers
7:05 am   Stop to kiss the dog on her face - I love the dog
7:11 am  Play on the tub deck and knock over all the bottles
7:13 am  Oh Boy!  Finn is in the bath tub - time for ferret wrestle mania
8:03 am  Shower's on - must play in the water
8:06 am  Get dried off with a towel
8:08 am  Investigate what is under the bathroom rug
8:13 am  Chase Violet
8:14 am  Stop chasing Violet - jump on Oliver
8:15 am  Munch on some breakfast
8:20 am  Follow human downstairs - right under his feet no less
8:22 am  Investigate the lazy susan cabinet
8:28 am  Investigate the laundry room
8:31 am  Play in the ball pit
8:32 am  Wrestle, no fight, no wrestle, no fight with Clooney
8:34 am  Jump around like a freak because Madison is downstairs now
8:39 am  Get a stick - I LOVE STICKS
8:40 am  Back upstairs

Are you tired yet - its not even 9 am.  He is up usually until around 11:30 and then he naps until 2ish - then up til 4ish and then naps again.  Around 8 all the ferrets are up and active until about midnight.  Wow - if I could only have a tiny sliver of that energy - I could conquer the world!

No comments: