A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Finnegan

Finney, Finnister, Finn Finn - my sweet boy...he is my happy little dude.  He seems to be thoroughly enjoying having Theo around.  Those two are something else.  Finn is by far the easiest of the ferrets to photograph - I think he actually likes getting his picture taken.  I always seem to have way more shots of him than the other ferrets.  I promise this is because he is camera friendly - not because I love him more than the others.  I do love this little one though.  What a lovey little one with a kind little spirit.  Not to mention that he is pretty stinking cute...











No comments: