A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Zoo Logo

I am playing with new ideas for a Zoo logo just for fun.  I want something simple that represents the gang without being giant or cluttered.  Here is what I have come up with so far.  What do you think:


I have a handy dandy sewing machine that you can load images to that will turn it into embroidery.  I thought maybe a shirt for me and some new ferret and hedgehog bags for the little ones might be fun.  I also thought it would be fun to use somewhere on the back cover of my books I make from the blog and for label seals for cards and notes.

2 comments:

E. said...

I love this! It is adorable! Sign me up for a shirt if you ever make them!

TheGrantZookeeper said...

Thanks Meghan - glad you like the logo and will add you to the list for shirts! :)