A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, September 06, 2013

Shark!!!

Not this kind of shark:


This kind of Shark:


I can't believe it has taken me this long to post about this - my new favorite home appliance - is a vacuum considered a home appliance???  Oh well - you know what I mean.

We used to have a Dyson Pet vacuum.  It served us well for many years.  When we went to the lake earlier this year, our rental had the Shark Lift Away in the closet.  When we were checking out I was cleaning up after the critters and used the vacuum.  I was hooked.  Shortly thereafter I headed over to Target - oh how I love Target - to secure my very own Shark.

I brought it home and holy jeebers - this thing is like magic.  The suction is amazing.  You can use it three ways - as an upright, lift away with just the canister and hose for stairs and as a old style console vacuum.  Love it!!!  I vacuum daily - with 11 furries in the house you have to.  I can fill up a canister a day with this device.  I have noticed that allergies are better for the humans and for Phoebe who suffers from seasonal bouts of sniffles and sneezes.  I couldn't be happier with our purchase - if you have something hairy in your household I would highly recommend!

2 comments:

Piranha Banana said...

We could really use of of those 'sharks' at our house. WIth four dogs it gets pretty wooly around the house. WOOF!

TheGrantZookeeper said...

You would love it - this shark eats dog hair for breakfast. We have a border collie who is always leaving us furry little fluff balls on the carpet. I hope one comes to live with you soon!