A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Miss Em is a Bit Under the Weather

My poor Miss Emma has an upset tummy today.  I believe this to be anxiety induced as it has been quite thundery the last couple of days and my girl does not have any love for the thunder.  We have had some accidents today so I know she is really not feeling good.

This evening I was able to entice her to eat a milk bone which then sparked her appetite a bit and I fed her some rice and chicken broth.  I am hoping the rice will settle her system and that she will get to feeling better. I really hate it when my "children" are feeling cruddy.  I wish there was more I could do.  For now I will be keeping a close eye on her and will take her in should she not improve in a day or two.

Feel better my sweet pup!!

No comments: