The good news:
- I put Ollie, Zoey and Phoebe in Winston's carrier and they did great - safety in numbers I guess. Since Aggie and Phoebe don't really get along Aggie got her own carrier. No howling in the car - thank goodness.
- Physicals for the most part went well - they are a fairly healthy bunch
- Aggie, Phoebe and Oliver were all well behaved and polite kitties
The bad news:
- Ollie may need to have his thyroid meds adjusted - he is down in weight and his heart murmur is back which can be caused by outta whack thyroid levels
- Zoey has some dental issues - in fact she pitched such a hissy fit at the vet that she bit me and lost a tooth while we were there so now she is on antibiotics
- Zoey is now even more cranky than usual and giving pretty much everyone in the household a really crappy attitude.
So - now we wait for blood results and hope that everyone is okay...will post the details once I have them. I took a few pics at the start of the appointment. Once the vet got started no snaps as I am the kitty consoler so its hands on...