A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Gold Star

Winston gets a gold star for today!  I had to be in the office for a LONG time today which is unusual.  This meant that Mr Piglet was going to be home unsupervised for a long time and that his dinner would be late.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I got home but I am happy to report that he was a perfect angel today - he didn't get into anything that he shouldn't have.  Even more impressive was that he was truly by himself all day because Emma was upstairs hiding under the bed because of the rain.  His dinner was about an hour and a half late and he had very few cookies before I left so the fact that he didn't get into garbage or anything else is impressive.  He also decided to wait to go potty til I got home rather than using the box so there was no scooping required.

Now - in the spirit of full disclosure - he has been a bit of a stinker since I got home.  He has made it perfectly clear that he is not happy about the events of the day.  He is frustrated and keyed up so I will be spending some one on one time with him before bed giving him plenty of attention and play time....

All in all - quite pleased with how things went today...

No comments: