A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, April 02, 2015

Stinker Pig

Remember this bratty little dinosaur - that's who Winston is reminding me of...
We have entered the terrible ones or whatever its called with piglets.  Wowser - he has been a naughty little piglet for two days.

As for kitchen chair tipping - so over it that the kitchen chairs have been carried upstairs - really I am done. Now we need to work on his behavior at the gate that keeps him downstairs.  When he is hungry or wants attention he pushes at the gate - it makes me crazy.  This morning he got in big trouble and got sent to his bed - he really hates that.

I gave him a good bit of playtime with his treat ball and we did lots of training sessions today - not sure what his deal is.  Maybe its spring fever.  I don't think its that he is bored but maybe - whatever it is I hope it passes soon because I am over it!

Love that pink boy to death but he is pushing my buttons....I guess that's what "kids" do...

No comments: