A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, January 07, 2016

Cuddlers

My brood is a cuddly bunch today.  Not sure why I got so lucky....

Zoey - the snitty kitty let me pick her up and hold her and give her pets.  A rare treat.  The ferrets were all in cuddle mode - they all wanted to be held and loved on.  I sat down in the chair in their room and Kai and Bash both crawled up in my lap and went to sleep.  Theo and Fiona were laying in the bed next to the chair getting some loves.  Madison and Violet were sharing the other bed and were happy to get some pets - even Tabby - my independent girl was happy to be picked up and loved on.  Of course - Oliver the kitty was in the middle of all of that.  Phoebe and Aggie got their share of loves as well.  Winston has had his cuddles and belly rubs and Emma is laying on the bed with me - she is actually under the covers snoozing.  Nope - she's not spoiled.

Love those fuzzy little cuddle butts....


No comments: