A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, January 01, 2016

2016 Snaps

Since the summer I have been bad about blogging and about photographing the babies.  One of my resolutions is to try to do better on both.  I would like to do at least one photo session per week at a minimum and I would like to try to blog five days a week.  Not sure how successful I will be but I am going to give it a try.

Here are the first pictures of the new year - enjoy:

Oliver

Kai

Theo

Bash

Zoey, Ollie and Phoebe with Kai in front

Tabby

Madison

Tabitha

Zoey and Oliver

Aggie

Theo

Theo

Bash

Theo

Bash

Fiona

Theo

Bash, Theo, Violet and Fiona

Fiona

Fiona

Fiona

Fiona

Bash

Theo

Bash

Violet

Kai hoarding a toy

Madison

Emma - hiding under the bed - did I mention she hates getting her pic taken?

Winston asking for a cookie

And another please

Wet, slobbery snout

Drip, dribble

No comments: