A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Bottomless Bowl - Hit By A Bus Series - Supplemental

So - I finally bit the bullet and decided to go on the Bottomless Bowl offered by Petco.  The prices are reasonable and they carry all the stuff I need for the zoo:

Nigel's Litter

Clooney's Supplement

Clooney's Treat

Nigel's Food - yes really - Nigel

Nigel's Worms

Kitty and Clooney food

Emma food

Kitty Litter

Kitty Treats

Emma Treats
You can schedule them for recurring delivery - not that brave quite yet - or do the quick reorder which is what I will do for now.  Shipping is $5.99 - by the time I get to the pet store, take the time to get the stuff, check out, lug to the car and lug inside I figure its worth the money.  First order will be delivered next week.

No comments: