A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Morning Blues

Ugh - Monday already.....how can this be?  Its like the critters know too.  Hubs gets up and out early.  Clooney is the one most engaged in his getting ready for work.  He stands outside the shower door and plays on the bed hoping to get a pet or a wrestle from his dad before he leaves.  He plays in the laptop bag while all the necessities of work get loaded up.

For me - I wake up at the same time but I have a different kind of morning.  I do all my tech stuff - blogs, email, Facebook, etc.  Then I check on the littlest critter.  This morning I happened to hear him run run running on his wheel around 5:45 so I know he is okay.  Then downstairs to do critter care - treats, Clooney's supplement, food, water, scoop boxes and take Emma out.

Now that we have the screen door I will turn off the air and let the children hang out in their new favorite spot....

So wishing it was still the weekend with lazy mornings and no obligations - I wonder if the critters feel the same.....

No comments: