A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, July 01, 2011

Time Flies

How is it the first of July already?  Last month I had such grand plans to retrieve old critter pics - didn't happen.... to work on training and tricks for the critters - didn't happen.  Maybe this month.  Today I am off work - making the 3 day Forth of July holiday just a little longer.  As I type - Emma is sleeping on the bonus room floor.  Clooney is running around wreaking havoc with his siblings.  Phoebe is hanging out with me on the couch.  Zoey and Oliver have found patches of sun on the stairs and are sacked out.  Aggie is snoozing on the red fuzzy and Nigel is sleeping soundly in his cage after running for the majority of the night on his blue wheel.

My critter goals for this month - organize Nigel's room - otherwise known as the craft room and set up a play space for him so he can run around while I am in there crafting.  I would like to spruce up his cage as well and make it more snazzy.  Maybe a couple of play days for Emma at doggie day care - she could use the exercise.  I have to make final decisions on boarding or not boarding Nigel - leaning towards boarding - for an upcoming trip.  Need to work out the details with the vet.  I would like to pick up a couple more D-Link cameras as well.

As for today - I have to quit typing so I can go and meet the hunky hubby for lunch - maybe some dog park time for Emma later this afternoon.....

Still can't believe its July.....

No comments: