A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Screen Door

If you have read the blog you know that the critters love playing on the porch.  This is okay - sometimes way too hot and you have to keep a very close eye on Oliver the escaper.  So - I decided to install a screen door.  If I would have known the happiness this would bring to my critters I would have done it years ago.
They love it - lay in front of the door for hours on end - the only challenge is that annoying sale people know I am home which stinks.  Right now, as I type they are hanging out in the front entry - Clooney, Aggie, Ollie and Zoey - loving watching the world go by.....

No comments: