A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Freaky Ferret

I am still giggling over Clooney and his reaction to getting brushed yesterday.  Not sure exactly what the deal is with that but I scooped him up and gave him loves and then ran the brush over him.  Oh how I wish I could have captured this on video - he was so excited - leaping in the air and running all over the bed like a maniac.  Too funny.

I thought maybe this was a one time reaction - um - nope.  When I did it later in the evening - same thing.  Then he was so riled up he was playing with the cats and racing through the house making his little happy ferret noise.  Not sure why but it sure is entertaining!

No comments: