A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Clooney's Easy Chair

When Clooney was a baby I bought him an easy chair.  When he was still in a cage he slept in it all the time.  Now he mainly sleeps in it when we travel - he uses it in the car and once we arrive he snoozes in it once we get to where we are going.

The chair has been downstairs in the living room for the last little while and Clooney gets in it but doesn't spend much time there.  I recently brought it upstairs when I was doing fall cleaning and set it on the bed and when I returned Clooney was snoozing in there.  I snapped some cute shots of him.  I have since moved it to the closet where he sleeps and I find them in there often.




No comments: