A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Purple Towel

A couple of weeks ago I decided the rug in the master bath needed a laundry cycle.  In its place I put down a large purple bath towel.  Zoey decided that the purple towel was the greatest thing and firmly planted herself on said towel.

When the laundry was done I went to take the towel and put the rug back - oh good lord.  Cat wailing commenced and the kitty was so unhappy.  I decided to humor her so I folded the towel and put it in the corner out of the way.  This seemed to appease her and she has been happily laying on the towel every day.

I was going to give it a laundry cycle the other day but wailing again stopped me so she just gets to lay on the icky hairy towel I guess.  Not sure what the deal is - she protects her towel as well - giving anyone who comes to close a good whack.

No comments: