A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Waiting Stinks

My mind has been spending way too many cycles on my littlest kitty.  I am trying not to worry but waiting for results stinks.  Its hard not to over analyze every behavior - is she sleeping more, drinking more, eating less, playing less, etc.  Its quite maddening.  She seems fine in all honesty.  I just hope everything comes out okay...

Today was spent working for the most part but I did squeeze in some play time for the kitties, outside time for the pup, wrestles with the ferret and outside the cage time for the hedgehog.  Everyone seems pretty happy.  Tick tock - hurry up lab people.....

No comments: