A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween from the Critters

Emma loves to dress up - last year Wonder Woman, year before Princess Leah.  I couldn't find anything this year that I thought was super cute so I settled for a cute sweater instead.


And a cute bandana to add to her collection:


The kitties put up with me making them wear stuff - but only because they love me.  I found a collar - orange side up for girls, boo side up for boys:



haha - look how mad she looks - actually she's not thrilled but she's not mad - I just caught her chattiness mid meow.





And even with no collar - here is a cute one of Ollie on the Halloween placemat:


And my littlest boys...Nigel was pretty cooperative about getting the collar put around his middle:



And here is my Clooney boy:


He might be the supermodel if you want a regular picture but he is NOT a fan of having anything on him.  I have about 17 pictures - they all look about like this - he was just determined not to humor his mother...  :)

Today will be spent keeping the ferret out of the candy - he is a thief and last year I found about 15 pieces hidden behind the guest bathroom door.  He doesn't eat them - just hoards them.  I think he likes them because they are shiny.

Anyway - Happy Halloween from the zoo!

No comments: