A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Nigel's Cage Cover and Blanket

Yes - I realize that the hedgehog is totally spoiled and that most pet hedgehogs do not have a custom cage cover or blanket.  But - I can't help myself....he is too cute and too sweet and he brings our household too much happiness not to be a spoiled boy.

I made him a cage cover - mainly to stop any drafts from getting to the little one as the weather gets cooler.  I decided to make the matching blanket when I found the fabric that I thought was too cute to pass up.  Here is the back panel of his cage cover:


and here is the cover:

and - here are the boatloads of pictures of Nigel and his siblings on the new blanket:









No comments: