A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Nigel's Stocking

Christmas 2011 will be Nigel's first Christmas with us.  Technically his very first Christmas was at the shelter where he was born on November 26, 2010 but he was not yet weaned from his hedgehog mommy at that point.

Each of the critters have their own Christmas stocking.  Aggie and Zoey (and Isabel too) have matching kitty stockings that I found a Penney's years ago.  Emma's stocking is a cute knit stocking with a puppy on it.  Several years ago my mom went on stocking making overload and one of those was Ollie's sock with a cute kitty face and a fish on it.  I found Phoebe's sock at Target I think - it has a white kitty on it that so reminded me of her.  Clooney's stocking I made  in 2008 out of cute paw print fabric with his name on it.

And that leads us to Nigel - I made his stocking the other day - still need to put his name on it but here it is:

No comments: