A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, April 06, 2013

The Stuff...

How about a miscellaneous post about the stuff - all the stuff, pictures, stories that happen that don't really warrant their own post but are still fun to share.

So how about we start with this one - its really tough to make out but if you look closely you can see little Finnegan's ear in the upper left of the picture.  The white face belongs to Madison.  I share this because it does make my heart happy to watch her play, snooze and all around enjoy having the babies around - she is, after all the reason we got them.


And this one makes me smile - a boy with his toys - so many to play with yet so sleepy...


My beautiful Miss Phoebe:


How about this funky one of Violet - or the silly action shot right below:



How about Phoebe being so kind as to share her blanket with the little ones:


And this one of Finn makes me laugh - I promise I am not squeezing him - I just happened to snap when he was yawning - look at that tongue....he is the Gene Simmons of ferrets!


A lovely profile shot of Zoey:


A sleepy Aggie kitty:


Stoic Oliver kitty:


And how about this important milestone - the first time the babies played in the shower - I think I need help of some sort...




The handsome Mr. Clooney:


My adventuresome Nigel:


And - no snap of Miss Emma - she is not loving the photos at the moment so she gets a pass....

No comments: