A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Critter Related Gift Idea

For Valentine's Day this year I decided to try something different for gifts.  We had a few folks to buy for this year and I decided to share my love for zoo critters with them by adopting an animal in their name.  I decided to go with my hometown zoo and picked critters I thought each person would like.

In each package you get the following:

  • A card - in this case it says Happy Valentine's Day
  • An information sheet about the critter
  • A photo of your critter
  • A list of info about adopters
  • A certificate of adoption (Not Pictured)
  • A plush stuffed animal





I think everyone liked their gift.  The stuffed animals were really high quality and this was a great gift for folks who "have everything".  Makes you feel good that you know your donation is going to the care and feeding of zoo critters as well....check out your local zoo - many of them have these adoption programs.

No comments: