A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, February 21, 2014

Oh Theo!

Have I told you lately how much I adore my Theo boy?  It's a good thing I do because he has been naughty with a capital N lately.

A few days ago - he managed to get on the kitchen counter.  I couldn't figure out how in the world he got up there - but once he did....produce pushed on the floor, vase with flowers dumped, petals scratched off the flowers leaving only stems, large mess created when he played in the pot that was soaking in the sink...in general he had a fantastic time and left a ginormus mess in his wake.  The following day I figured out how he got up on the counter - wedging himself between the wall and the composter to climb up.  Needless to say the composter has been relocated.

Today - I went downstairs to find that he had hoisted himself up onto a chair in the dining room and found himself a bag that had some crafty things in it.  He helped himself - strewing paper, Easter eggs and paper grass all over the place...sigh.

I new something was up - I scooped him up this afternoon and he was Mr Lovey Dovey - kissing my face and being quite guilty...then I headed downstairs to find his mess.  All is cleaned up and all is forgiven....


No comments: