A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

February Blahs

We are having inclement weather here - again - its gray and rainy and blah.  Today I feel out of sorts and unsettled for a variety of reasons.  As usual - with the rain the critters are sleepy.  Emma is hiding under the bed and everyone else is in snooze mode.  I have thought several times this evening about joining them but alas there is too much to do.

For some reason - my seasonal allergy sufferers - Phoebe, Oliver and Theo have been sneezing up a storm. I am hoping whatever it is that is irritating them will be washed away with the rain.  Otherwise - the gang seems pretty healthy.  Aggie and Phoebe have vet appointments coming up next week and week after.  Both of them are over due for check ups.  I am not anticipating any major issues with either.  They may tell me that Aggie is a big...shall we say...big boned...  :)

So - that is about all I can report from here...tomorrow will surely arrive with more enthusiasm for the zookeeper and the critters....

No comments: