A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

The Stories of the Day

We still have a bit of the blahs today - more rain and clouds are not helping us get out of this funk.  I was able to capture some video of Finnegan playing with the string from the Roku Remote...  He loves to chase a string or a ribbon:



I also captured this rare shot...Oliver and Aggie sharing the bed.  Ollie likes to pick on Aggie and therefore she is usually as far away from him as she can get.  Not sure what the occasion was today:



All in all it was a pretty uneventful critter day - everyone seems to be doing well.  The worms are all still happy - at least I think.  I checked on them today and they had plowed through all the food I had put in there for them.  I replenished supplies with a bit of chopped mixed greens that were a few days past their prime and a nice slice of sourdough bread.  I am glad they are happy....

We are inching closer to Aggie's vet appointment.  I am not looking forward to it because I know she will be totally stressed out.  She doesn't like the carrier, the car or strangers.  Even worse - she hates to be picked up so I know this visit will not be her favorite....

No comments: