A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Crud...

I am feeling a bit under the weather today - nothing major - just  minor head cold.  The kitties are keeping me company.  The ferrets would be as well, if I would let them - but sadly they can catch human colds and flu.  So - they are having a couple of days with no attention from their mom.  It stinks for all of us because they could most certainly make me feel better with their sweet kisses and crazy antics.

They are pretty good about entertaining themselves - with five ferrets they can always find someone to play with.  They can do without being picked up a hundred times and loved on for a couple of days.

Emma is under the bed again today - more inclement weather here.  Have I mentioned we are ready for spring?  Wow - this winter has been really icky!

Hoping that I am feeling better and able to interface with the weasels soon....

No comments: