A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

March Month in Review

Once again another month has whizzed by - time just goes too fast.

March was a good month for the pup - she had her 11th birthday, had a few play days and enjoyed lots of treats geared towards decreasing that pesky liver enzyme number.

The kitties are well - I am so happy and relieved to say that - its been a bit since I could say with affirmation that all four of them are well.  Aggie keeps going strong and the meds for my hyperthyroid babies are working like a charm.

The ferrets are full of life and energy and are such happy creatures - March was good for them as well. Clooney seems to be doing just great.  The younger ferrets took good care of me while I was under the weather this month.  It's hard to feel icky with them around!

All in all - March was a good critter month - no need for a vet visit for the first time in a while!  Woohoo! Here's to a warm up in the weather and a happy healthy April for my fur babies!

No comments: