A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Monday, March 24, 2014

Emma's Birthday

My sweet puppy girl turns 11 years old today.  Oh how we love her!

Today was spent spoiling her a bit more than usual.  She had some special treats, she got a new toy to play with, she got to go on a walk, she was allowed to bark at leaves in the yard and birds passing by and last but not least - she got my whole fortune cookie after I finished my Chinese take out - one of her favorites.  I think she had a good day today!

Overall my girl is in great health.  We are still working on bringing that slightly elevated liver number back into line but other than that she is fit as a fiddle.  She is quite active and if this past weekend was any indication she has excellent stamina - playing for hours.

Happy Birthday to my sweet sweet girl:


No comments: