A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

YouFrame Canvas Wrap

I had a coupon - yes I know - another coupon story.... I couldn't pass up the great deal to make one of those fancy text montage canvases.  You go on to the YouFrame website and enter your words - they recommend words and symbols and a variety of capitalization.  For my montage I did all the critter names - I included both Isabel and Nigel as they were both important parts of our little zoo and it didn't feel right leaving them off.  I did breeds for the dog and cats; coloring of some of the ferrets (panda, sable, etc).  I also did the text symbols for cat =^.^= and for dog :03.  I don't know the text symbol for ferret or hedgehog...




So - you type in your list of words and pick your shape and color.  I didn't pay much attention, but the name of the place is YouFrame - imagine my surprise when it showed up in a fairly tiny box.  You guessed it - you frame it.  Luckily its as easy as pie - took me about 10 minutes.


I LOVE how it came out - very happy with it!!!  It already has a home on the wall!

No comments: