A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Saturday, March 01, 2014

World Records

I read an article today on cats that held world records - things like oldest, longest, longest hair, etc.  It got me thinking - what would my critters be world record holders for:

Emma - she would be the world record holder for the most sensitive hearing - this causes her much angst and makes her a tiny bit neurotic...

Aggie - the biggest eyes - while I am guessing there are kitties out there with bigger eyes - she really does have big beautiful yellow eyes and sometimes when I take her picture it really is all eyes and not much kitty.

Zoey - let's see - she should be the world record holder for knowing the highest number of offensive ways to ward off the vet...  :)

Oliver - world record for thinking up trouble, world record for tormenting his sister...I could go on...

Phoebe - world record holder for getting out and playing with a ginormous number of toys each and every day - she loves her toys.

Clooney - world record for competitive sleeping - he can do it for about 20 hours a day some days - and he would also get cuteness points for crazy sleeping positions.

Madison - world record holder for most ferret kisses administered...she is truly the most affectionate little creature.

Finnegan - world record for toy hoarding - he has the largest stockpile ever!

Violet - world record for the noisiest ferret - she is so vocal - when she is happy she makes noise, when she is mad at those boy ferrets she makes noise, when she is telling me she doesn't like getting her flea meds on - she makes noise....one of my favorite characteristics about her.

Theo - world record for exuberance - that boy does everything with GUSTO - I love that!!!

Of course in my book - they hold the record for cutest, sweetest, most loved....

No comments: