A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Friday, March 07, 2014

Friday - Finally

Well - we survived the week...dental issues, kitty illness and general critter happenings.

The critters have been quite well behaved while I have been feeling bad - for this I am thankful.  The baby ferrets have been checking in often - they always bring me a smile.  The kitties have been hanging out with me as well - sticking pretty close making sure I am okay.

Speaking of kitties - I think Zoey is feeling much better.  She is still a bit lethargic but in general I think she is feeling better.  I will continue to keep an eye on her but I am pleased with her progress and I am hopeful she will be fine without the need to go to the vet.  Ugh - the thought of taking her to the vet....

Emma is doing fine but not loving all this cruddy rainy weather.  We are more than ready for spring to occur!!

Here's to an easier week next week!!

No comments: