A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Thursday, February 11, 2016

New Blanket for the Piglet

When Winston was a baby he loved to sleep under the covers.  He would burrow under and sometimes all you could see was a lump.  He kind of outgrew that phase and for many months now he has been content to sleep on top of his covers.  That was - until the last week or so.  It's been cold so when I have been tucking him in I have been covering him up.  Let's just say - I think he likes it.

Winston got a new comforter for Christmas but when I was out today I picked him up a matching fleece blanket.  He likes it and is all snuggled in his bed as I type.  I do adore that crazy piglet!

Speaking of the piglet - in other news - I started a ton of seeds today.  I have part of the garden dedicated to little Mr. since he loves fresh veggies in his lettuce ball.  If everything germinates like it should he should be good to go for the summer!!

No comments: