A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper

A Day in the Life of a Zookeeper
Ever wonder what its like to share your world with a bunch of crazy critters? Tune in to find out!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Feisty Zoey

I love it when my Zoey cat is feisty!  After all she should have been gone around April according to the six month prognosis for kitties with intestinal issues.  Since such time - she has thrived so I am fairly confident that she is a pretty healthy cat.

This morning she came up on the bed with us.  I was getting in some cuddle time with the hubs but Zoey was having none of that.  She took up residency on my back and proceeded to "attack" whenever a hand came her way.  Quite entertaining.  She is the purrer of the family - purrs all the time - so all of this happens with the motor running full speed.

Its nice to see her feeling good and playing.

No comments: